Saturday, September 12, 2026

Another Ending

 We come to the close of another fun vacation. Yesterday we spent the morning getting packed and organized.  We had a tour of the iconic Barcelona tcity.  It was really interesting and glad we went but we didn’t get back  til 6:30.  We took a quick shower and went to dinner.  We went to the fancy restaurant as one last hooray.  Sadly, because we were at dinner, we missed the last show.  It’s okay, we just wanted to say goodbye to our friends.  We did  go to the lounge to listen to the band for one last time.  It was great.  Then to bed.

Today we had to be out of our room by 8.  We went to the restaurant for breakfast and we are just waiting our turn to go to the airport for a very day.  The time flew by so quickly.  We had such a grand time and met some fun fiends and just love the staff.  We were well taken care of. I can’t say I’ll miss all the walking every day but I think my watch will.

No comments: