My goodness the time is moving right along. We had another great day. I was worried about everyone around me today because it was really really hot and humid. I love the heat but I will tell you what, today was HOT.
Our tour today was really cool. We are in Dubrovnik. Our tour guide was the best we have had. She was entertaining and informative. We went to Old Town. It is surrounded by a thick towering medieval tower. At one time it had draw bridge to keep enemies out. It had several churches. One of the churches currently has monks living there. We never saw them but we did tour the church they live in. We saw where the walk of shame from the game of thrones was filmed.
After lunch we went back to the spa for the snow room and hot tub. We also took a little nap there. It was a very relaxing afternoon. Then we can back to watch the boat leave port. It was pretty interesting to watch.
We went to a presentation regarding the Geological and Oceanographic changes in the Mediterranean Sea. It was given by a professor from Cambridge University. It was really good and all 8 of us attending enjoyed it. Well 7 of us……. One lady slept through it.
Tonight we went to a show. It was a guy from New Jersey who sang song from artists that are from New Jersey. He had wanted to be a Broadway star but instead became a cruise ship singer. We did enjoy the show.
When we got back there was note telling us to turn our clocks ahead and hour. Greece is in another time zone. With that it is late and I am losing an hour so I am going to join Art in bed. Later Gator!

No comments:
Post a Comment