Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stepping Out

Oh dear I am stepping out of my comfort zone. I decided to redo my guest room or as princess calls it the visitor's room. I hope it turns out. A couple of weeks ago I found the perfect and I mean perfect comforter. It was tan with pink flowers and lots of greenery. Well after buying it I had buyers remorse so bad it didn't even make it home with me. SO I have been looking for something ever since. It would be much easier if I wasn't so cheap. Anyway I decided to bag the flowery look and go for a more masculine look. I found a comforter and curtains. It is nothing I would have ever given a second look to before. Yikes. I will post a pic when it is all put together. Oh I do hope it turns out!!!! Otherwise I will have to step back in my comfortable zone.

2 comments:

cricket said...

You will do GREAT!! You always have had a knack for decorating!!!!

Mrs. Doctor said...

I can't wait for the pics!