Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Birthday Present

I always know my birthday is coming because I get a card and present from my folks about 3 weeks prior to my birthday. I love it. My mom worries that it won't make it in time and to ensure it's timely arrival she has my dad mail it early. It is great and I am so glad they do it. It sets it out as something special. But this year Art beat my folks to the punch.

We went Sat and got me a new cell phone. Art said he checked and I was due for an upgrade and he was going to surprise me and get me the phone I had been wanting for my birthday. Oh dear, I didn't want him to do that without me because I needed to check out all options. We ordered phones without really checking them out and that is another post but I will say Art never heard the end of my displeasure with the phone (not him...the phone). Any way I got a BlackBerry Storm Smart phone. It is cool and I am sure once I figure out how it works I will love it even more. Brent has one like it so I bug him for my tech support.

Thanks for the great present Art........I really love it but not as much as I do you.

3 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

SO Cool!!!!! That Art...he's a gem!

Art said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - no wait, I really mean Happy Birthday - and not in a Miss 5 way either. AML - Art

cricket said...

Miss 5 will be disappointed!!!
How does it feel to be 29???