Sunday, December 27, 2009

Change Change Change

I love change when it doesn't require me to get rid of anything. You see I have discovered I am a horder at heart. A couple of weeks ago I watched a show about a horder. Now this horder was extreme. But waching it I realized oh my goodness I am a horder. I hate to get rid of stuff.

My darling Art purchased a recliner couch so that meant rearranging furniture. I thought I came up with a good plan but my darling Art had another plan. He wanted to move the exercise equipment upstairs so he could use it. Art's dr told him he needed thirty minutes of exercise at least three times a week. The equipment has been downstairs and I regularly use it but it doesn't matter where it is to me. We got rid of the bedroom furniture in the upstairs bedroom (yes the one I redid) and put the hide a bed and the exercise equipment in there. Thanks goes to Brent for coming and helping Art move the heavy stuff. Anyway, doing that meant cleaning out stuff and either getting rid of it or finding a new home for it. It has snowballed and I am having to get rid of a lot of stuff. Oh dear not good for a hoarder. My darling Art told me to just get over it.........not so easy but.... that was his way of letting me know it's ok. I really need the urge to purge so I can happily get rid of this stuff or at least get over it. Art is off this week so I hope I can get everything cleaned out this week................I may need therapy before the week is over. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!! This a good thing..............right?...........right??

No comments: