Monday, May 17, 2010

New Chapter

Life is full of changes. We are starting a new chapter in our lives. We went to Cascade this past weekend. Oh my gosh...I have never seen so many bugs. When we closed the cabin Art put a bug bomb in the basement and it worked well. But we both grabbed a vacuum and in no time we had it all cleaned. I scrubbed the rest of the house down and boy if I do say so myself, it looked good and even better it felt so clean.

We even planted artificial flowers in the front yard. Art commented that we were Wavie gardeners. For those who don't understand Art supplies my mom (Wavie) with artificial flowers and they are planted in her gardens at her house. She has a knack for making them look real and her gardens are beautiful. You can see from the photos, I didn't inherit the knack but it looked cute none the less. I am sure the deer will have it destroyed by the time we get back up there but it was fun.

So what is the new chapter I mentioned you ask. We met with a Realtor and we are selling the cabin. It has been a bitter sweet decision but after much prayer we are moving on with a new chapter in our lives. We look forward with much anticipation to the beginning of this chapter. But until the time it actually sells we are going to keep going up and enjoying it.



1 comment:

Mrs. Doctor said...

So sad. :( The flowers look good!