Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thinking Back

For some crazy reason for the past few days I have been thinking about being a little kid. Maybe it is because I recently spent sometime with my grandkids and they always asked me to tell them stories when I was a kid and that caused me to reflect back or because my dear friend that I have known since I was 2 is turning 50 this week and I have been thinking about times we spent together. For whatever the reason, I am really grateful for MOST of the memories. I have laughed and cried (sometimes laughing til I cried) during my stroll down memory lane. While thinking about one instance, it would remind my of another. It has reminded me that one thing is certain, I had fun, crazy, and wonderful friends. I hope when they reminisce, they think as fondly of me as I do them. I think maybe just maybe I will start posting some of the memories..........not that anyone would care but me.............and maybe the grandkids but it would fun for me.

No comments: