Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Crazy July

July was a pretty crazy month. First we were lucky enough to have our daughter and her family come. It was great. We were lucky to have sleepovers with all 5 grandkids. Art and I had a ball. We were able to get family pictures taken. I am so blessed to have such a great family. I will post pictures later. I had the pleasure to go to girls camp. Before I left for camp we got word that Art's sister had colon and liver cancer. My thoughts and prayers were with her. I had reservations before I left as Art's mom was not doing very well and I had a feeling she would pass while I was gone. She did. I was very saddened I was not there to support my Art and I was unable to pay my last respects to her. We ended the month celebrating our 23rd anniversary.

No comments: