Friday, September 9, 2011

I Did It



About 4 years ago the Buddy and I made an agreement and my end of the agreement was to grow my hair out. So I thought if I was going to grow it, I may as well do it for a good cause. So the past 4 years I have been growing my hair out for locks of love. I have received a ton of compliments on my hair and I even started a few trends with my braids. But now the time has come for me to cut it. I didn't tell anyone I was cutting it, I just did it. It was really long!!!! I don't have a picture of it just prior to cutting it as I didn't want to tip anyone off of what I was about to do. I thought I would be sad but I am not and I really hope locks of love gets good use of it. It was super healthy and very soft. And another plus is I won't be needing as much shampoo or conditioner.

2 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL, BEFORE AND AFTER.

cricket said...

AWESOME!!!! The new do is really cute as well