Saturday, November 17, 2007

Old!?!?! Ppffsss

I had the opportunity to hear one of my most favorite bands perform on Thursday night. Yes Bank the Band played at the Bouquet. I must say it was very enjoyable to watch them. I believe it was one of their best. As I arrived, I asked the person at the door if Bank had played yet as there were a couple of bands playing to which he said they had not. "Oh good I said, then I will stay" He told me he needed the $2.00 cover charge and my ID. Now the Bouquet serves alcohol so they have to be careful not to let minors in. I smiled and asked him if he was serious. He was! Proudly I pulled out my ID. I told him I had 40 in the rear view mirror and was staring at 50. He laughed that yeah right laugh. He looked at my ID and then smiled the embarrassed smile. I told him he was my new best friend. I tell you it is my gray hair.......it makes me look so youthful. It costs a fortune but it is worth every penny..... O.K. it doesn't cost a thing but it is still worth it. I ordered my diet coke (with unlimited refills) and sat waiting for Bank to play. Looking around at the younger set there, I thought, old? ppffsss. I still get carded, woohoo. I didn't much care for the band that performed before Bank but when Bank took the stage.................WATCH OUT. I think the drummer is way good.

2 comments:

MKB said...

Pfft! the drummer is way good and hot! infact, i tricked him into letting me have his baby! :)

Trixie L'Amour said...

Coolest four words ever:
I'm with the band...