Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving--I am grateful

I can't believe Thanksgiving is over. My goodness time is flying by. But I must say it was a good one. My mom and dad came for a visit. They had to play for their supper. The day after Thanksgiving my mom, dad, and son Brent shared their talents. They played music for the residents of the retirement home that Don's folks live. They did a marvelous job and the residents loved it. As I sat there listening to the familiar tunes, I thought how thankful I was to have such a great family. I have a husband that I adore, special kids whom I am so proud of (this includes their spouses), cutest and smartest grandkids on earth and sweet wonderful parents and wonderful siblings (most of them), and the best nieces and nephews (most of them). I know it sounds sappy but I am really thankful (for all of them).