Monday, December 3, 2007

Conversation with Ben

The other night I was chatting with my 5 year old grandson Benjamin. It was about 6:30. pm Here is the conversation.

Ben: Grandma I want to read some articles to you
Me: Great (I thought he had some newspaper articles.)
Silence
Ben: Me and mom want to read them
Mommy: Go ahead and I will help you if you get stuck
Then Ben proceeded to read the Articles of Faith. After reading the second one he softly said "I already knew that one because I memoryized it". Then he continued to the third one after which he said: Grandma I'm done I can't read any more because there are 13 of them and I go to bed at 7:30.

I laughed because I could relate on so many levels. I can't wait to say it. Well I am going to now. I can't blog anymore because I go to bed at 10:00. (I'm not mentioning it is only 5:55 pm)

2 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

I am laughing....on many, many levels....FUNNY!

Mrs. Doctor said...

I laughed so hard reading this, even though I was there. He's hilarious. That's all I have to say about that.