Thursday, December 13, 2007

Are These Cookies Moldy?


My darling Don asked me if I would make him some oatmeal raisin cookies. Which I told him I would. Now I like raisins, oatmeal, and cookies...just not all together. But I am more than happy to make them for him. I got on line to find a recipe and I found this picture of oatmeal raisin cookies. Is it just me or do these look like moldy cookies? Not very appetizing looking if you ask
me. I think I will keep looking for a recipe. I need to find one quick as Don and I are going to spend the evening tomorrow night cooking up holiday treats. I am so looking forward to it and I do hope my cookies don't look moldy. Growing up my mom had a friend that brought cookies that had oatmeal, raisins, and chocolate chips in them. They were delicious. Yeah it shocked me too. My mom made them several times after that but has since lost the recipe. I asked the friend if she still had it but she said she hadn't made them for so long she forgot what the recipe was and didn't think she had it any more. Oh well, I bet I thought they were so good because my mom is a really good cook and she makes everything taste good.


1 comment:

MKB said...

Those cookies not only look moldy but they look BARF-A LICOUS! Have fun making the holiday treats tonight!