Friday, December 21, 2007

Santa Must Be Close


Last night I was driving down the hill and a deer ran right in front of me. I slammed on my brakes (good thing I wasn't driving very fast) and then two more deer ran in front of me. Might have been dasher, dancer, and comet, or donner,vixen, and blitzen. But it wasn't Rudolph. This I know because I looked for the red nose. I rolled down the window and yelled I've been good. You know just in case they were spying for Santa. And to ensure they would send a good report I reminded them that I was the one that had the delicious roses they enjoyed all summer. Hope it works.

2 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

Oh, don't worry....you are SOO on the Nice list!!! Luckeeee to see the reindeers, tho!!!

Mrs. Doctor said...

I'm so glad that you were driving slow! Remember, what goes around comes around. You share your roses, they save your car/life. :)