Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Wish I Recovered As Fast

This morning I went with Marykate to Reagan's 6 month check. Reagan did so well. The Dr said she is doing what 9 month olds do. She is a smart little girl. She then had to have her immunizations and a flu shot. She did well with them but you could tell she didn't feel all that well afterward. She spent the afternoon with me. We rocked most of the afternoon. She just cuddled right up and rocked. Then about 3:30 she started to jabber and smile. She got down on the floor and played and played. You would have never known she didn't feel all that great earlier. Wish I could recover that fast. I felt bad she didn't feel good but this grandma sure did enjoy the rocking.

2 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

Good on ya Reagan!

MKB said...

Reagan enjoyed every minute of being with Grandma!!!