Thursday, December 6, 2007

We Graduated Move over Dancing with the Stars

We graduated!! Don and I have been taking beginning ballroom dance lessons. We finished this week. We can foxtrot, swing, and waltz. Ballroom II starts in January. I am so hoping it will be on a day we can go. We started on a Monday and the teacher asked if we could move to the Wednesday class. No we weren't so bad she moved us. We were the only ones signed up for the Monday class. Anyway, with my new church calling I can no longer go on Wednesdays. Dancing with my darling Don has been such a treat and I must say we aren't too bad. You can even tell what dance we are doing. There are some local dances so we are going to try and go so we can keep practiced up. Dancing with the Stars have nothing on us. (maybe we better keep that our secret)

1 comment:

Mrs. Doctor said...

You'll have to video tape yourselves and post a dance or two! I'd love to watch.