Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fred and Ginger .......................

My darling Don and I put our dance lessons to the test. Last Friday night we went to a dance. Our friends Bob and Maryanne met us there. They had been before so Maryanne filled me in on what to expect. It was a more formal attire dance. I had such a great time. I am so looking forward to more lessons though. Most of the folks at the dance were more shall we say accomplished than Don and I. But we were able to hold our own with our little two steps. I am looking forward to the next dance..........hint hint. We aren't Fred and Ginger just yet but with a little practice.............I know we will still be Don and Connie.

2 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! How often do they put the dance on?

Trixie L'Amour said...

Well, personally, I like Connie and Don, so I'm glad to hear you won't be changing....maybe we can go dancing together sometime!