Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What a Great Day

I thought today was going to be a long boring day but I was so wrong. The cable in my rear window broke so the window would fall down but I couldn't roll it back up. I had an appointment to have it fixed today. They told me it would be about 4 hours. The repair place is in Nampa so I figured I would spend the four hours in the waiting room. I took my book and I am crocheting a baby blanket for my newest grandbaby so I had that to work on as well. After about 1 1/2 hours my phone rang and it was Brent. He was headed to Nampa to take Nerdles to the vet. He offered to pick me up. Great! So he slid by picked me up and off to the vet we went. After Nerdles got her immunizations Brent, Reagan, and I went to a local store and then went next door to the store and had lunch. Marykate had to work so she couldn't join us. It was fun to visit with Brent and Reagan and the time flew by. So instead of spending the morning bored in the repair waiting room, I got to spend time with my great son and precious granddaughter. What a great day.

3 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

I love great days...they don't often materialize, but when they do they are just such a great little gift!

Mrs. Doctor said...

I'm so glad that it turned out so well as far as Nampa goes. You need to knock on wood next time you make a post like this! :)

Unknown said...

I thought nampa was a good time, too! I don't really remember a ton of the rest of the day. Maybe we shouldn't party so hard...