Friday, January 25, 2008

Guitar Hero III


Well I was holding off posting this as I thought Art was going to post but......

I work with the youth at church. A while back one of the young men came over to collect fast offerings and he noticed I had guitar hero. Since then we have talked about playing. He told me he got Guitar Hero III for Christmas and I told him I did too. He challenged me to play so I was willing to oblige him. We picked a time after church and his mom brought him over. He was a serious player....he brought his own guitar. I told him to go easy on me as I was old to which he replied go easy on me 'cause I am young. I played in medium mode and he played in hard mode. In the duo play I schooled him but in the battle mode he schooled me. We are now talking about a rematch.

2 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

Oh, good grief.....take him down!!!!

Mrs. Doctor said...

Wish I was there! Looks like so much fun. Tell Art I kept checking his site for the new blog he promised.......I'm glad you posted for him. BTW, I love the new picture.