Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Winter in Cascade

My dear friend Shawna and I ventured north to Cascade. We had a great time and enjoyed our girl time. I had business to do in Cascade and after we went to check on the cabin. You can see from the pictures there is still a lot of snow. Shawna had never been to Tamarack so we went there to have a look. It was a great spring day and a few folks were skiing. It reminded me of how much I enjoyed spring skiing. Since I haven't skied in over 20 years I had forgotten how great spring skiing could be. It was a great time and it was so fun spending the day with a good friend. I am anxious for warm weather so I can spend more time in Cascade.


Front door at cabin

Shawna at the front door. Yes she is leaning on the roof

Connie leaning on the roof


1 comment:

Mrs. Doctor said...

That is a ton of snow! Maybe we can make it up there sometime this summer.