Friday, February 29, 2008

Ballroom II Here We Come

My Darling PC and I dusted off our dancing shoes and went back to class. We had our first class of the season last Monday. We are taking Ballroom II. It was so fun to get back in the groove. We had a review of the steps we learned in Ballroom I and I was surprised how much Don and I remembered. It was as they say riding a bicycle. Now I know you think that means once you learn you never forget and while that is nice what I am saying my feet and buttocks were sore when we were done. You know just like riding a bicycle. Can't wait to get back on the dance floor for the next lesson.

2 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

You crack me up! Sounds like a blast.

Trixie L'Amour said...

Goon on ya.....I'm very envious....my shoes are tucked neatly in their little bag......