Thursday, February 7, 2008

Grandkids Fingers At Risk

My uncle recently had an accident that severed three of his fingers. It is very tragic. He is in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Not to make light of it but I was thinking tonight that all of my grandkids fingers are at risk. They are at risk of falling off from lack of circulation. How you might ask. Well each one of them has me wrapped "tight" around their finger. Reagan and I spent the past three days together and boy does she ever have my number. She talked to Ben, Bergann, and Bella this week. I think they gave her the scoop on how. They being experienced and all. They have my number as well. Bella and Reagan were jabbering to each other and I think they were really conspiring. They are all so cute and so smart......how could I resist?! I am one lucky grandma.

4 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

And they are even luckier grandkids!

MKB said...

I agree with Trixie...thanks again. :)

Mrs. Doctor said...

I third the notion.

Mrs. Doctor said...

And by notion, I meant motion. Blame the placenta brain!