Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tagged

I found out reading my daughter-in laws (MKB) blog I have been tagged. Soooo..............

  1. Attached or single?
    Very attached, happily attached. Sorry Uncle Buck


B. Best Friends?
Don, Christmas, Bryan, Brent, Marykate, my sister Debbie, Shawna, Maryanne

C. Cake or pie?
Chocolate pie and Loganberry Pie……especially if it is made by my mom. She is the pie Goddess.

D. Day of choice?
uhhhhh, Friday..wooohooo.


E. Essential items?
most modern conveniences………..and of course powder and paint to make me what I ain't.

F. Favorite color?
Duh!!! Green

G. Gummy bears or worms?
neither, please don’t make me pick one

H. Hometown?
Idaho Falls


I. Favorite Indulgence?
Massage

J. January or July?
oh definitely July. Growing up I only knew two seasons….winter and July. Yep definitely July.

K. Kids?
2 of the best kids any mother could ever hope for and then some. And………the best grandkids a grandmother could ever hope for and then some.


L. Life isn't complete without?
My family

M. Marriage Date?
July 30, 1988……there is that July again.

N. Number of brothers and sisters?
3 brothers and 1 sister


O. Oranges or apples?
Oranges

P. Phobias or fears?
Too many to even narrow down.

Q. Quote?
Make your test a testimony and you mess a message.


R. Reason to smile?
My family. Especially the funny things my grandkids say and do.


S. Season of choice?
July….oh sorry, summer


T. Tag three friends or family.
Hmmmmm. I guess I will tag Don, Pierre, and Art


U. Unknown fact about me? Well, I think everyone knows everything about me. I am pretty much an open book.


V. Vegetable.
Corn on the cob

W. Worst habit.
Oh I have so many I would just bore you with mentioning them all


X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
Either…..just no MRI


Y. Your favorite food.
Prime Rib

Z. Zodiac sign.
Gemini (both of us)


Four things you may or may not know about me in no particular order.

A Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Junk Dealer

2. Tax Collector

3. Spud Sorter

4. Phone Solicitor

B. Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Boys Next Door

2. Cinderella (Roger’s & Hammerstein version)

3. What Ever Happened to Baby Jane

4. Shark Tails

C) Four places I have lived:

1. Idaho Falls, Idaho

2. Twin Falls, Idaho

3. Jerome, Idaho

4. Boise, Idaho

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. American Idol

2. Boston Legal

3. Kyle XY

4. Real Housewives of Orange County

E) Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Cancun, Mexico

2. Disneyworld, Florida

3. Disneyland, California

4. Chinookwinds, Oregon


F. People I email.
1. Debbie
2. Shawna
3. Folks
4. Mike Garrecht

G. 4 of my favorite foods
1. Prime Rib
2. Garlic Mash
3. Steak
4. Chocolate


H. 4 places I'd rather be right now
1. Cascade

2. Cancun

3. Idaho Falls

4. With my grandkids



I. 4 things I am looking forward to this year.
1. New Grandbaby

2. Going to Florida

3. Going to Cancun

4. Spending time with family

2 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

Well, not toooooo many surprises here, but I AM looking forward to hearing from all three of your newly tagged friends.....

Mrs. Doctor said...

A phone solicitor???? I did learn something new. :)