Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Family Photos

It has been a busy but fun couple of weeks. Our out of town kids came for a visit. We went to the cabin and played in the lake and the grown up kids did the boating thing (including wake board and water skiing). We went to Ivy Wild Park swimming and had a great time. I had never been there before but our local kids had and they told us it was the best place to go and they were right. It was fun for Art and I to have the family all together. I think the cousins had a great time getting acquainted and playing. The time just went too quickly. We had family portraits taken. Candace Hawkley of Hawkley Photography took our pictures. She did an excellent job as you can see. If you are in need of a photographer, I would highly recommend her. http://www.hawkleyphotography.blogspot.com/.
Here are some of the photos.










Like the shirts????? Me too. I will have to blog the shirt story. I will just say that Art has the patience of Job.

2 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

So perfect. Just.......perfect!

cricket said...

What an awesome family!!!