Thursday, August 27, 2009

Month of June

This is suppose to be what a person born in June is like. You decide if it fits me.
* Thinks far with vision
* Easily influenced by kindness
* Polite and soft-spoken
* Having lots of ideas
* Sensitive
* Active mind
* Hesitating
* Tends to delay
* Choosy and always wants the best
* Temperamental
* Funny and humorous
* Loves to joke
* Good debating skills
* Talkative
* Daydreamer
* Friendly
* Knows how to make friends
* Abiding
* Able to show character
* Easily hurt
* Prone to getting colds
* Loves to dress up
* Easily bored
* Fussy
* Seldom show emotions
* Takes time to recover when hurt
* Brand conscious
* Executive* Stubborn
* Those who loves me are enemies
* Those who hates me are friends

3 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

You are the best debater I know. :)

cricket said...

You are my beary best friend...hummmmssss

Unknown said...

Parts are you...others, not so much...