Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary ART

Wow 22 years ago today Art and I became a family. In some ways I think my goodness it has only been 22 years but then when I think about all we have done in that 22 years I think my goodness we have been together 22 years. Sometimes I have a hard time remembering a time without him. It seems like we have always been together.

It has been our tradition the past 5 or more years to spend our anniversary just the two of us in Cascade. We take the boat out and just enjoy spending time together. Here we are again this year only this year has the potential to be our last as we have the cabin for sale. NO NO not last anniversary.

We are going to the movies tonight and boating tomorrow. I am very excited. The weather is perfect.

In the words of a song................."Happy Anniversary Baby got you on my mind"

Happy Anniversary Art………………..I am so lucky to have been your wife for the past 22 years. Here’s to another 22.


(Trivia Question: Can you name the band and song)

3 comments:

Brent said...

Happy Anniversary by Little River Band

Granelda Thudpucker said...

Brent..... you win!!

Trixie L'Amour said...

I am so far behine the times...remember, tho I was out of town that day....and dagnab it! I knew it was Little River Band as I was reading the words....and humming right along.....goon on ya Brent!!!!