Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Great Day

Just another great day! We met the Buddy ,MK, and Miss R for breakfast. Then we went over to the Taylor's. After visiting a little while my sister informed us we had to hurry and get out the door. We were unsure of what was going on but we soon learned we were headed to the Nike store. Yeahaw!!! They had gotten passes to the store for us. I was the only one who had never been before. It was a blast. I met a new friend at the store. An employee just wanted to be so helpful. He kept following me around and offered to get my email so he could email me when they had certain items come in. (no, I didn't give my email). Art and I got some cool shoes and I got a Packers jersey. It was a fun place. After a quick bite for lunch, we went to see Art's sister from another mother (his cousin). We had a very brief visit with her but it was good to see her. We couldn't stay long as we had appointments for...... Pedicures. My sweet sister treated us to pedicures. She took me, of course, the buddy, MK, Miss R, baby WET's mom and baby WET's mom's mom. It was so sweet of my sister and now we all have beautiful toes. Unfortunately Miss Nellie went to the dr and was diagnosed with strep throat so she was unable to go with is. We really missed her. We had a good dinner and visited a bit then Art, MK, Miss R and I headed back to the hotel to go swimming. Art didnt swim, he waited for us in the bar. Miss R had a great time and met a friend, a little girl from Seattle. They were so cute to watch. When we were leaving a lady came up to us and said someone stole her pants and she was going to call the police. She wondered if we knew anything, which we didn't. Crazy though. Then it was off to bed. Overall a fantastic day.

No comments: