Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What's Happening

Oh my holy heavens! I haven't blogged for a while and a lot has transpired. The remodel is in full swing. The deck is about 95% done. I painted the ceiling beams and Art installed them (I had the easy part) Art has been busy with taping the rooms and getting them ready for texture. We are hoping to have it all painted before I go off to camp. Mrs. Dr., Dr, Dude, Princess, Honey Bunch, and Megaman came for a couple of weeks. We had a great time with them here. While they were here Art, Dr and Dude worked on the getting the flower beds consolidated into one nice bed. Dude moved a lot of bricks. Dr designed the new look and replanted all the plants. It looks great. The Buddy came and helped us with the yearly hill clean up and fire break. He is so good to come and help us every year. Art and the Buddy used the weed eaters and then we all raked. It's a big job and I am glad we only have to do it once a year. Now we are in Cascade and the projects are getting added to the list. 9 huge pine trees are going to be removed this week. They have grown so tall, we have lost our beautiful view. Out they go. We are gong to paint the inside this fall. The carpet is looking pretty shabby so maybe I can convince Art we need to replace it. Maybe next year.... We took the boat out today. It has been a couple years since we had it on the water. It was a blast. I just love it. Now I am ready for a nap.

No comments: