Monday, May 6, 2013

Feelin the Love

Today, art and I drove to Reno.  It was a nice drive.  We stopped in Winnemucca for lunch.  I was stunned .....we went to KFC and it was really expensive. It was twice the amount it is at home.  Oh well.  We stopped for a bathroom break and holy smokes.  Yes I have a phobia when it comes to outside gas station bathrooms but I think I would have rather found a place to squat.  Let me say it was........ Disgusting.  I put two bum gaskets on the seat and still didn't want to sit on it. Art said the men's room was as bad.

The hotel room is dated but it is huge and clean.  We have a nice view.

We played 21 until dinner.  It was fun.  There is always a new twist.  Now you can bet on the dealers top card.  for a while we were making a killing on that bet.  hahaha but nothing  lasts  forever. One of the gentlemen I was playing with wanted me to make some crazy bet so he gave me money to do it.  It worked, I made $10 off of his $5. After dinner, I just felt like we needed to pay 3 card poker.  I just felt the love.  I was right. I got dealt three of a kind.  Woohoo!!  Then a little bit later Art was dealt three of a kind too.  Crazy!!!!  They aren't very common.  Hope we feel more love tomorrow.

No comments: