Tuesday, July 30, 2013

25 Years Ago Today

It is so hard to believe but 25 years ago today, I married my best friend. Art and I dated for 2 1/2 years.   In that time we became best friends.  I knew he always had my back and I had his.  Not only did he marry me but Mrs Doctor and The Buddy.  The four of us became a family. It has not been an easy ride for Art.  He has nursed me through many life long illness.  Always with a loving smile. He has been an awesome provider and protector.  There is no one I would rather share my life with.  He is the first person I think of to share every moment of my life.  He loves it when I relive stories and tell them to him........ Oh wait I love to relive stories and tell to him........he is not such a fan but he listens intently anyway. We have had a lot fun together. He makes me laugh and brings so much laughter and joy into my life. I really thought I loved him when we got married but compared to how much I love him now it wasn't much back then. Who knew you could love someone that much more. To him I say thanks for always loving me.  I love you Art!! Happy Anniversary!  Here is to the next 25.

No comments: