Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Great Day

What an awesome day!!  I had a rough night so Art thought maybe we should lay low today but I didn't want a day wasted because of me so we kept our plans.  We spent 12 hours at SeaWorld.  It was so much fun.   We walked our legs off.  I have a blister on each foot.  Art said his feet were wanting the can opener.  All the shows were excellent  but I have to say I enjoyed the Blue Horizon the best.  It had a little bit of everything.....dolphins, whales, birds, divers, acrobats.  We stayed until the bitter end. We were going to go home early but we just hung in there. The fireworks at the end were just splendid.  We watched Shamu rock the night.  I love watching all the dolphins. Art got a new hat and I got a new dolphin shirt and dolphin bag. We bought an insulated drink cup and we got free water fills.  That was nice because bottled water was $3.50.  The weather was just right.  Oh what a fun day....but I am ready for bed.

No comments: