Friday, October 12, 2007

Changes are in the Air Vaccum anyone?

What a week. It all started last Saturday. The auction had paintings and I had my eye on one. It matched my new bedding perfecting. So I went and once the bidding on the other paintings started I knew I didn't have a chance. No I didn't get it BUT I was able to score a set of 3 pictures for my dining room. They are of apples, a peaches, and pomegranates. They are cool. Sorry I can't get the glare off.



Then the best news.....I got a new vacuum. Yes it's true. For the past 6 months I have been complaining that I needed a new vacuum. I have been shopping for and researching for the past 6 months. It really has been an ordeal. And to all that have gone through the vacuum trials with me, you will be pleased to know they are over. I got an Electralux. Or I will next week. I had to order it. Don is thrilled. He doesn't have to listen to me complain about it any more. It was a little more than what I wanted to pay but Don reminded me that my mother said "You just can't do without a good vacuum". And she is so right. So I bit the bullet and got it.

Then we got the carpets cleaned. Don said it would be a good time to rearrange the furniture. I about fell over. He detests rearranging the furniture. But I took advantage and rearrange we did. It looks better but of coarse we realized we needed a new sofa table so we went and got one. Oh all these changes...........

Don was home on vacation all week. He wanted to get the garage cleaned out enough to get his car in .....well both cars are out now. Maybe by Sunday night. We went on a local ART (auction road trip) today. It was cold and rainy but we got some great stuff. It has been fun having him home. It will be lonely next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see the rest of the changes
mkb