Monday, October 1, 2007

What a Difference An Hour Makes

What a difference an hour makes. It has been said if you don't like the weather in Idaho hang on an hour and it will change. Here is proof. My PC (prince charming) and I went to Cascade to finish staining the deck and front porch. When we got up Saturday morning we got up to snow. Yikes. But by noon it had all melted away. While waiting for the weather to cooperate I canned tomatoes. I only canned 9 pints. Then we went to Tamarack. Wow is it ever nice. It is booming and will give Sun Valley a run for it's money. (literally). Then by 6:30 p.m. we had the staining done. Whew. What a busy weekend.........fun but busy. Oh and I also found time to play 2 guitar hero songs in hard mode. Yes I am just a strummin fool.

Here is what we woke up to.... Now you see it

Now you don't...snows gone

here are my yummy tomatoes (from my garden)

2 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

You have a GREAT blog, kiddo!!! I love your posts....great pictures...great writing...you are awesome!

MKB said...

the tomatoes look YUMMY!