Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Vacation Again

Yes it is true. Don and I are on vacation again. Since I didn't bring my journal, I will be blogging our adventures so bare with me. This morning Brent and the little girl (Miss R) took us to the airport and we flew to Seattle. Don's sister Patty picked us up and we went to a great little cafe for lunch. We are very excited to visit with her. We are sorry Harry isn't here to visit. He is on the water bringing the boat back home. We also stopped by the train station to pick up our tickets. Then back to Patty's place to visit. She had to work a little this afternoon. We will visit tonight and then tomorrow we will take the train to Portland to see the Taylor family unit. Interesting side note, my parents took the train 60 years ago from Seattle to Portland. They were on their honeymoon. I don't think the train station has changed since they were there. I am excited to take the train. I have only been on a train once and Don has never been on one. Stay tuned for more adventures.

1 comment:

Mrs. Doctor said...

I'm glad to see you're blogging your adventures! Can't wait to hear about the train.....have fun!