Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Hap

Oh my goodness the past few days have been really busy. I am not going to be here for Princesses birthday so on Friday we went shopping for a present just the two of us. She said she wanted a clock for her bedroom. She even described the one she wanted so I told her we would see if we could find it. Sure enough it was at the Walmart store. We got a decorative princess clock that is pink, a musical Barbie and a shirt. Then we went to the nail place and she got a manicure. She was thrilled. When we walked out she gave me the biggest smile I have ever seen and said “Thank you grandma, I love you, you are the best. Now let’s hurry home and show mom…..she won’t believe this.” (I have to admit I did buy some shoes. They matched my shirt so I couldn't pass them up. Even Princess thought I should get them and she is very fashion)

Then on Saturday we ventured to Nauvoo. Christmas went to the temple and the kids and I tried to entertain ourselves. Megaman had other plans for us but we had a good time anyway. Then home to play with grandma’s make up. The guys played video games and the girls all got posh.

1 comment:

Art said...

Another pair of shoes? Goes without saying, since you were shopping and all. And I'm so very glad Princess had a very special time with Grandma.