Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Whirlwind

My goodness the past week went by so quickly. I can't believe I am already back home. The past week was so much fun and I so enjoyed every minute. It is amazing how fast kids change and grow. I even had a couple of treatments on my neck from Dr. Now I am back in the planning mode. Next week we are going to Reno and Lake Tahoe. Here are some pictures from my trip.



Honey Bunch and Bubba



Princess and her new clock


Dude reading his magazine


Me and Mrs Dr

3 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

Well, my my, aren't those the most darling kids you've ever seen?! Miss ya!

Trixie L'Amour said...

Darling, just darling! I know you must miss them like crazy already!
But what a fun time....

MKB said...

Well...I wouldn't say they were the most darling unless you add Miss R to the list. Then they are the most darling. And by the way Mrs. Doctor love the picture of you and Granelda you two are looking very good.


And no that wasn't a come on.