Monday, October 27, 2008

My Surprise Package

Today the little girl and I spent the day playing. And we has a great time. We were fixing lunch when the mail came. Nothing spectacular in the mail. Then just after we sat down to eat the mailman came back. He said he forgot to deliver a package. Imagine my surprise!!! The package was for ME. What on earth? I knew I hadn't ordered anything so I hurried and looked at the return label. It was from my sister. When I opened it the little girl got a big grin and ooo'd. She and I agreed it was cute and so me. And it really says it all. Thanks so much to my sister Trixie for thinking of me. I just love it. Here is a picture of what she sent.

4 comments:

Miss Five said...

You know...it IS so you - we love you.

Mrs. Doctor said...

I agree........SO you.

Trixie L'Amour said...

I'm so glad you like it....I thought of you right off....

cricket said...

I got a similar one from Trixie....she is the best...and of course, you have to have more shoes, that's why you travel!!!!