Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Confession

While in Carson City, Don and I went to the Mervyns close out sale and Don got a couple new shirts and yes I got a new pair of shoes. A nice pair of sketchers. This wouldn't be so bad but just a couple days prior we went to the close out sale here and I got a cute pair of shoes. And get this....yesterday we went to get Don a new compressor at Sears and they printed off coupons with the receipt and it was $10.00 off shoes. They have a sale this weekend so...........

Now I got to go and make room in my closet for the new shoes.

6 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

Well, I heard a wise woman once say that you could NEVER have too many shoes!

Granelda Thudpucker said...

Oh what a wise women indeed!

MKB said...

Mrs. Doctor you are not helping her addiction!

Mrs. Doctor said...

What can I say, I'm an enabler. Or jealous. I'm not sure which. :)

Art said...

ARRRGGGGG! All this shoe shopping talk is making this day last FOREVER. Thanks to MSB for making our vacation and the trip to buy a compressor seem endless.

Trixie L'Amour said...

Hey...Miss Five bought some shoes today....it must be an epidemic!