Monday, October 13, 2008

AAAARRRGGGGG!!

I must start with a sincere apology to the Taylor family unit. I went to download the video of Elder Taylor and it didn't work. I have the beginning.....in the dark with driving instructions and the very end no picture. I am so sorry. The video was Elder Taylor wearing his new hat and his message to his family was he loved everyone and missed them and hoped they were all good and he would see them in a few months. Then he smiled and then pulled a goofy face. I am so sorry I didn't get the goofy face 'cause it made me laugh every time I thought about it. Again, I am so sorry it didn't work. I know I'm a dog..............But I got pictures, they just don't make any sound.

1 comment:

Trixie L'Amour said...

ohhhhhhhh.....I'm sad, but it's okay!!! These things happen! Don't worry, we loved the photos and they brought us plenty enough joy!
No worries!