Sunday, October 12, 2008

Winding Down

It is hard to believe but the mini vacation is almost over.We are sitting at the airport. I must say I do enjoy the people watch here. We had a great day. The sun is back out and I packed my coat. We recouped most of our losses. I was down to $10.oo and I needed $15.00 to play three card poker so the man next to me gave $5.oo and told me to play it blind. Sooooo I did. Can you believe I had three eights. Oh my goodness that hand paid $150.00. It was up for us from there. Gotta love it. We had a lot of fun (I love being with my PC) but it time to go back to our lovely home. Real world here we come...........Oh wait, Monday is a holiday. Score.

1 comment:

Mrs. Doctor said...

You and your free money. geesh. :) Glad you had so much fun, can't wait to hear all about it.