Thursday, October 9, 2008

It was a nice relaxing day

Not a lot to report on the day. It was a nice relaxing day. I mostly wandered around checking things out. I played a little 21. I met some really nice folks at the table. The game wasn't that good to me. I spent all the money I had set a side but true to form the guy sitting next to me said I brought him good luck so he gave me a few chips to play and as soon as I had my original investment back I quit. I wanted to play a little craps but just watching was enough. The dice were not kind to anyone so I just kept my money in my pocket. The conference had a little reception so I attended that with Don and his peeps. Afterward we wandered around a little and then Don and I hit the tables. They have a new game here and I tell you for the life of me I can not grasp it. I went back to the three card poker and was up and down but when we retired (after midnight) we were up. Yeah!

I have to give a shout out to Mrs. Dr. I do hope you are feeling better. And remember shingles belong on the roof not the body.

Thought for the day... Don't sweat the small stuff and according to my PC it is all small.

Stay tuned...........

1 comment:

MKB said...

Well tell your PC that he needs to stop being so positive all the time...remember he raised an over positive son? Gosh!

Glad you guys are having a great time.