Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dinner With The Elders

We had a great dinner tonight. The food was good and the company was even better. We had dinner with the Elders. Yes we ate with Elder Taylor and Elder Wright. It was great to see Elder Taylor. He looks great. Don and I enjoyed it completely. We picked the elders up and went to a place really close to their apartment. After dinner we took them home and I made a quick video of Elder Taylor in the car. I left the USB cable for the video camera at home so I will download it later. It is really meant for his family but I think all will enjoy it. Here are some pictures.

Elder Taylor and Elder Wright

Elder Taylor andMe


Don, Elder Taylor, and me
(Elder Taylor is wearing the Pebble Beach hat Don brought him. He gave one to Elder Taylor and one to Elder Wright)

1 comment:

Trixie L'Amour said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! He looks awesome! You guys are the best....and the luckiest! Iam so glad you were able to spend some time together....can't wait to see the video!