Saturday, June 29, 2013

New Little Nightstands


Well how fun is this.  Art didn't like what we were using for nightstands in the guest room.  He was 100% correct.  When we cleaned out the room he suggested we not return them to the room. They were awful  but it is what we had.  I decided to look around for something to replace them. I went all over.  I didn't want to spend a lot of money for something that would just be o.k.  I got online and  found the perfect little nightstands.  They match the headboard/footboard perfectly.  Thanks to Miss Five signing Art up to be a prime member with Amazon, shipping was free.  

They came "assembly" required.  Poor Art is up to his eyeballs with remodel.  He said he would put them together after the remodel. And being the patient person I am, I decided to give it a try and put them together.  "Assembling" is not my forte in any way shape or form.  But.... I did it.  The look great.  Here is one of them.

No comments: