Sunday, June 23, 2013

Move Forward

“If Life Gets Too Hard To Stand, Kneel.” 

― Gordon B. Hinckley

“It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers.” 
― Gordon B. Hinckley


I am always amazed that I am amazed. The past couple of weeks I have been presented with some changes and challenges.  It has been a rollercoater of emotions.  Although the changes are good they come with some big challenges.  As I struggled with my inadequacies, I often felt overwhelmed and unsure.  But as I was studying, and hoping to magically find a solution, I came across these quotes. The interesting thing about it, was I had been praying for help.  But when I read these quotes, I realized.... I am so not alone and Heavenly Father is aware of me and those around me and it will all work out the way he wants.  I just hope I don't get in his way.   Amazing how that works.  I sometimes I forget but amazingly enough I always get reminded.  So I will move forward with faith and do the very best I can.

No comments: