Friday, January 24, 2014

It's a Shocker

My goodness it is amazing how exhausting watching the ocean waves are.  Art and I must have taken a dozen naps between us.  Who knew it was such hard work?  We did manage to take a little walk on the beach.  We also swam in the pool so we are at least getting a little exercise.

I don't wish to alarm anyone and I know it is out of character for me........but I bought some footwear today.  They have all kinds of vendors on the beach (it can get annoying) they sell all sorts of things like dresses, swimsuit covers, T-shirts, jewelry, wood carvings, hats......you get the idea.  Well today a vendor had flip flops.  Super cute!  I just couldn't pass it up.  I even wore them to dinner tonight.

Speaking of dinner (oh!  Were we?) the restaurants here are trying to confuse us.  First the Mexican restaurant played American elevator music, next the Italian restaurant played everything but Italian music. Then the French restaurant played Christmas music.  My favorite song they played was Oh Holy Night.  But then again it is one of my favorites carols.  But tonight the Japanese restaurant played Japanese music. 

It was a good day though.....Art said just another crappy day in Paradise. Haha I'll take this
kind of crappy day any time.  The weather is so great!  I think it was even hotter today then yesterday.  The sand was pretty hot to walk on.  Good thing I got some new flip flops to keep my feet off the hot sand. Clever!  Very clever indeed. 

No comments: