Sunday, January 26, 2014

What's up

Today was another lazy day.  We hung out at the beach all morning and swam this afternoon.  Art read an entire book today.  He is a fast reader.  It took me five days to read a book and he sits down and reads an entire book in one day. Yes I am a slow reader but goodness....one day?!

Lots more folks arrived today.  Most of the folks here stay for 10-21 days.  Some people in the pool asked me why we can't stay more than a week.  I could do 10 days but I think that would be all. That way we are excited to come back. 

We went to our favorite restaurant tonight.  We didn't have reservations but they told us we could come back.  Yes we had the chocolate mousse for dessert. 

The sunsets here a just spectacular.  Here is a picture. 

Art watching the sunset.


No comments: