Monday, September 17, 2007

Flies and Tattoos

I am keeping a close eye on our goodies. Had trouble keeping folks out of our stuff. You can't believe how many try and steal your stuff.


Don scored big on an item...... Wooohooo

Don checking to make sure his stuff was still in the box.


Well my prince and I went on an ART (auction road trip) this past weekend. We attended two of Masters auctions. The boys did a great job. We didn't get a lot but we didn't come home empty handed either. I decided the weekend was all about flies and tattoos. I am not kidding. Every other person I saw had a tattoo. I thought for a minute I was at the wrong place. It looked like a tattoo convention and not an auction. Good thing there were auctioneers to keep me straight. And we couldn't go anywhere without a gazillion flies. Even at the restaurants. You could see dead flies in the window seal and more buzzing around them. Don said the ones buzzing around had come for the dead ones funeral. I guess I should have looked to see if the flies were tattooed as well. Jackpot was fun and I kept my record of receiving money from strangers to gamble with. Not sure how it works but it I like it.


I started the week off at the Dentist. I went in this morning to get started on my new crowns. Before the dentist got started he took out a really nice digital camera and took pictures of my teeth. When I got through, I looked all over the lobby for my 8x10 glossy but I just couldn't find it. Oh well, I didn't see a buffet line either. At least there were no flies.

1 comment:

Miss Five said...

How was Jackpot?! No flies there, I hope!