Friday, September 14, 2007

Trip to the Dentist

Well believe it or not I have finally got set up to blog. (thanks Chanel :)) Not certain how often I will post as my life isn’t all the exciting but I am going to give it a whirl.

You know if it isn’t one thing it is another with me. I went to the Dentist for my routine 6 month check. My dentist has been watching some of my teeth. (No they aren’t entertainers or anything like that) One that wasn’t even on the eye watch list started to bother me a year ago and after x-rays and checks the dentist couldn’t find anything wrong. Well while at my recent check, he discovered that tooth had a big crack. Gads! And if that wasn’t enough the tooth behind it felt bad and decided to kick the filling loose. Now my bites bad so I am getting 2 new crowns. If ya’ll remember the last time I had 2 crowns. I was “blessed”. I was only supposed to have one but the dentist did the wrong tooth so I ended up with 2. It worked in my favor though and…….. I got a free massage out of it. Hope my new bite is a good one.

I am headed for an art trip the PC (prince charming) so stay tuned for pictures and an update.

2 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

So delighted!!! I can't wait to read your adventures...I hope you are more diligent than I have been...sorry about the tooth...and boy, do I remember seeing how "blessed" you were last time....
btw,could you please add:
hoopmombile@verizon.net to your mailing list???(The difference is subtle, but I am hoop-MOM-bile...ge it??? Mom??? Eh??? Eh???

Miss Five said...

GDT -
This is going to be great - and good luck with your teeth!!

Love you!