Wednesday, April 2, 2008

DRY DRY DRY

If you can believe it my clothes dryer gave up the ghost last Friday. I was trying to dry some sheets and the dryer kept turning off. Well I turned it back on for the bajillionth time and started up the stairs and heard a loud explosion noise. Goodness sakes it was the dryer. So when Don got home from work that night he and I ran to Sears in the mall and bought a new dryer, grabbed a quick bite to eat at the food court, hurried home unloaded the dryer, wrangled it down the stairs, changed clothes and went to a local dance. Don got it hooked up on Saturday morning and if you can believe it...yes it didn't get the clothes dry. Shoot! And can you believe it? The hose to the outside was plugged. Once I cleared it, the new dryer drys drys drys. You know it is just the little things in life. :)

2 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

Dry, indeed.....
My throat is parched just reading....but are you saying that your old dryer exploded because the vent was plugged?????????

and ps.....WAY goon on ya for going to the dance!!! Very cool...

Mrs. Doctor said...

Yay for the new dryer! I'm glad you didn't go to the laundromat! I think my vent thingy is plugged, too, but I'm not sure how to check. Doctor, where are you? :)