Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Where Art Thou

For those who have been wondering about Art, let me tell you. With all my demands on his time and other family duties I noticed a while back Art was getting a little tired. He has a lot on his plate and with all his auction finds the garage was getting pretty full. (Yes MY car is still in the garage) and it was getting harder and harder for him to get things sorted and sent away so I made the suggestion he might think about dialing it back ....just a little. To my surprise he had the same thought. A couple of weeks ago he told me he wasn't going to go to the Caldwell auction. I was surprised and wondered if he was not feeling well but he reminded me he was dialing it back a little so I didn't worry too much. But then the next week came and he said he was staying home. I got worried then and asked him if he was feeling O.K. Now one week is O.K. but two weeks is a little worrisome. He again said he was dialing it back a little. When family and friends called they all inquired why he wasn't at the auction and wondered if he was O.K. Well the next day, one of the clerks from the auction called to see if he was O.K. They were all worried as well about him. I assured them he was fine and would be at the next auction. He will be back to the auction tomorrow and the world will return to normal.......well at least that part of the world.

2 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

Huh!

I.......uh..........er......well......see, uh.......Huh!

Mrs. Doctor said...

I'm glad that he's ok. I have been worried............